Advanced Healthcare Solutions - DWH ADV HEALTHSTORE ARLINGTON TX

Online beware: Companies promote and offer a product online for a shipping only introductory price. Then you fill out all your personal and credit card information to get to the page where they tell you, you will be billed a regular price if not canceled within 14 days of the original order date.

So you decide not to place the order. Well guess what? They already have all you information to charge you for the product and they never send it hoping you will not notice charges to your credit card. If the deal sounds to good to be true, it probably is.

If you cannot read the terms and conditions before entering all your information, I would suggest staying away from the website!!! I had the same issue with Advanced Healthcare Solutions and noticed charges to my credit card for $93.59 and $93.95 on the same day.

Reason of review: Did not complete the order but was charged.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 02, 2017.

Advanced Healthcare Solutions - Review in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category from Toronto, Ontario

I have a transaction showed in my credit card from this online company that I did not even order it in my knowledge charging $106.16 USD converted in canadian dollar $140.88. The company name is ADVhealthstore Arlington TX.

I called my MC company and I was given a phone number that it was just ringing and unable to take a message then hanged up automatically. Any idea Bout this compzny.please give me more info to contact them.I need my money back.I did not subscribe to anything and did not receive the product.

I tried to go online but ADVhealthstore does not exist only only dhealthstore.Are they the same company? I need help...

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 15, 2016.